Friday, April 14, 2017

The Savory Maine Exhibition Has Begun!

A few days ago, we got all of the paintings arranged on the walls at Savory Maine.  I say "we" because I could not have done this alone without the assistance of Savory Maine Staff and my wife. 

The Savory Maine Dining Room is a gem.  Light comes in from every angle through large windows on three sides.  What a perfect place for an artist to hang paintings!  By the way, if you can make to the reception 5PM to 7PM, on Friday, April 21, 2017, and I hope that you can, you should get in touch with Grace now and make your reservations for dinner that same evening too.

Here are some pictures of this gem of a space with my paintings installed.


Paul Sherman At Savory Maine - Dining Room
Paul Sherman At Savory Maine - Dining Room


Paul Sherman At Savory Maine - Dining Room
Paul Sherman At Savory Maine - Dining Room
Here is a short video of the interior and also below:



I listen to music while I am painting so I recorded a short musical composition for the soundtrack for this video.  In a sense, during the video, you are hearing the soundtrack "responding" to my exhibition.



No comments:

Post a Comment